<% total_resultados %> results for <% palabra_buscada %> in <% tags_selected.map(e=>e.name).join() %>
It is housed in a summer house that belonged to a French family, conceived as a gallery, in the decade of the seventies it became a museum with the name of the distinctive Michoacán artist: Alfredo Zalce. In recent years it has been a reference for international contemporary art in Morelia. His own collection has four thousand works.
What to know?
- It is located in a summer mansion at the end of the 19th century in the Cuauhtémoc Forest.
- It has a permanent room, in honor of Alfredo Zalce, a painter from Michoacán, and seven temporary exhibitions, which present exhibitions of national and international contemporary art.
- In the year 2003 the Museum of Contemporary Art Alfredo Zalce gave place to the wake of the great artist who bears his name: Alfredo Zalce.
- In addition to the exhibitions, the Museum has other activities such as school tours and special courses.
- Alfredo Zalce Museum
- Ángela Govela
- Raúl Sandoval Björk
- Cast - Spanish
- Félix Elorriaga
- Ángela Pérez
- Cast - English
- Bárbara Fitters
- Jeffrey Schultz
- Título: Suite Tarasca- 1.- Charapan
- Intérprete: -
- Autor: Jesús Hecheverría
- Fuente: Youtube
Visit Alfredo Zalce Museum with our photographsGallery
All you must know about Alfredo Zalce Museum here, in our audio guideAudiospot
More About Michoacán
We want you with us
Subribe to our newsletter and discovery Mexico with us