<% total_resultados %> results for <% palabra_buscada %> in <% tags_selected.map(e=>e.name).join() %>
It was created in 2002 on the occasion of the 471 Anniversary of the city's foundation. Its objective is to offer a wide cultural and artistic offer for its inhabitants. Its characteristic, to project the values of a guest city of the world. It includes shows, concerts, exhibitions, gastronomic shows, marathons and contests to stimulate artistic creation.
What to Know?
- Recovering and conserving the cultural and artistic traditions of the state are the aims of this festival.
- Theaters, squares and historic buildings frame the cultural events held in this festival.
- In 2013 there were 120 free activities, among them, the presentation of "The Three Huastecos", six concerts of classical music, and a collective exhibition of plastic artists.
- In 2012 "Queretaro, a city of 100 poems" became a major event which was characterized by the placement of 100 screens and the distribution of 10,000 maps with poems written by 100 writers.
- In addition to the cultural and artistic activities, the Santiago Festival is accompanied by verbenas, and musical and popular events.
- In 2012, National Geographic and Mosaic Natura presented a large photographic exhibition in the Hidalgo Boulevard.
More about Queretaro
We want you with us
Subribe to our newsletter and discovery Mexico with us